SPARKLING MEAD SPRITZ
With summer approaching, we have mixed up the perfect beverage to suit any summer occasion.
• Fill a white wine glass with ice
• Pour 80ml of Maxwell Sparkling Mead
• Pour 30ml of Maxwell Little Demon Envious Sparkling
• Pour 30ml of Aperol
• Add a splash of Soda Water
• Fresh orange slices & a sprig of rosemary
Combine all ingredients in a white wine glass with ice. Garnished with two fresh orange slices & a sprig of rosemary.
SPICED MEAD MARGARITA
• 50ml Maxwell Spiced Mead
• 30ml Tequila
• Juice of 2 limes
Add Maxwell Spiced Mead, tequila, lime juice into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Use a lime wedge to rub generously around the rim of the glass and dip it into the salt. Strain and pour the cocktail into the glass and garnish with lime.
NECTAR OF KINGS
• 30ml Maxwell Honey Mead
• 15ml Drambuie
• 10ml Cinnamon-infused Vodka
• 30ml Cold Steep Chamomile Tea
• Cup Ice Cubes
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake.
Serve in a chilled martini glass with an orange wedge.
• 80-100ml Maxwell Spiced Mead
• 30ml Canadian Club
• 1 Teaspoon Berry Coulis*
• 6 Mint Leaves
• Squeeze Lemon Shake
• Soda Water
• Ginger Ale
Place Spiced Mead, Canadian Club, berry coulis, lemon shake and mint leaves into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
Serve in a tall glass (unstrained) and top with even amounts of soda water and ginger ale.
* Berry coulis can be substituted with a good quality dark berry jam.
• 30ml Maxwell Liqueur Mead
• 30ml Kraken Black Spiced Rum
• 45ml Monin Gingerbread Syrup
• 1/2 Gingerbread Man
• 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
• 15ml Sugar Syrup
• 1 Scoop Ice
Place crushed ice in a martini glass. Mix all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker & pour into a glass.
Garnish with lime leaf & a slice of golden peach or nectarine. Add a slice of lime to the glass.